Saturday, December 10, 2005

you could have it so much better

Here are my whinnings abt my army shit again.

1. Posted to Changi Defence Squadron in Changi Naval Base(super shitty place).

2. We are called the Sea Soldiers( Totally Lame).

3. Course starting only after next week so all day we do 'Sai Kang'...literally translate meaning shit jobs.

4. Some of the shit jobs we did - moving office, which means shifting all the cupboards...chairs all that crap. Painting the whole auditorium.

5. If we are not needed for the 'Sai Kang', we will be waiting in the bunk for out food... and basically we sleep, read FHM, Maxim and Men's Health over and over again.

6. We are forced to cut botak again. DAMN.

Noting that our base is in Changi, we cut botak and all we do now is shit jobs... make u guys think of something? yes we all feel like prisoners more than soldiers. fuck the sea soldiers.

Ok, booked out today, went to town. Kanna sway. Firstly i bought a cd at HMV and the moment i stepped out... the alarm sounded off. Everybody was staring at me. Freaking machine.

old old wanna sleep security guard came forward looked at my receipt and let me off, while walking off i found out i dropped my wallet. Damn. Walked back one guy picked it up and returned it to me. Phew.

On the way home, almost crashed into another car... it was like WTF... did not know whose fault, lucky never 'langar'... partly my fault la i on the phone, but i kept to my lane.

Damn wht a sucky moment of my life now.

Fact about my platoon - almost 3/4 of us have mild color blindness. cool.

somebody save me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some bizarre reasons, number 2 and number 6 really turns me on. LOL

3:54 pm, December 11, 2005  
Blogger aurie said...

michelle likes botak guys? =S

10:09 am, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home