Friday, December 02, 2005

Break the Duck

wah liew... ok feeling abit beng now. After reading chelle's entry, i find that she is an ultimate picky & illogical girl who looks for ..let's put it as unique traits for a guy. I mean as long as the guy likes him and she likes the guy can liao wht... i mean just look at Zhigao and Doris, i really envy Zhigao... his perserverance paid off and they seem to be in fairy land. After reading the previous sentence i felt as if i wrote something bad abt zhigao... hmmm...nvm nvm... after crapping so much... the purpose of this entry is actually to tell u guys abt wht i look in a girl.

1. Looks - see liao 'Song' can already.
2. Body - something like... aiyah not too papaya not too air port runway... gam gam ho can liao.
3. Financial Status - from a ok to do family so when we eat out can go dutch and she can even pay for my share.
4. Dress Sense - jeans, tees, sneakers... i like it simple.
5. Plus point - If she drives i will marry her straight... driving is stressful u know.

So my dear readers... whom i believe is only chelle and neeta... if u gals have friends who fit my description... inform me straight away! i will buy u guys something!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why zhigao? lol

And I am not illogical because I have found that guy but I think he don't want me leh. I am aiming to net this good catch. muahaha

"Financial Status - from a ok to do family so when we eat out can go dutch and she can even pay for my share."

Can you stop being so niao? You want to remain in the singlehood cycle longer than me is it?

3:57 pm, December 03, 2005  
Blogger aurie said...

hahahahhaha! aiya, michelle beat me to commenting what i want to say. why you expect the girl to pay for you!? Cannot you know, guys must always pay for girls! hahaha!

10:36 pm, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home